HR needs to be responsive to the challenges of the new workforce. Cloud solutions are keeping up with these demands, providing opportunities to meet the challenges of :
How does HR support the business and manage change in an environment like this?
- Find the right people - quickly
- Connect people
- Motivate and reward people
- Develop new leadership styles
- Manage information
Transformation is not just HR cost efficiencies. It’s stepping up to provide real business value.
HR Solutions in the cloud are a 'shared solution' - a functionally rich, one size fits all. Cloud solutions offer unique speed of implementation and innovation and are scalable and usable, a big daw card for HR over traditional HRIS/ERP. Capital expenditure is dramatically reduces as cloud solutions are a lower cost to operational expenditure, making it easier for organisations to change vandors (non-sticky arrangements).
To make the most of HR solutions in the cloud:
- Prepare for a new way of working
- Align with business strategy – what do you actually want to achieve?
- Set appropriate KPIs and measures – what will you do with this information?
- Skill up your HR team and managers – analytics and reporting
- Redesign/integrate your end-to-end and network-to-network processes – seamless integration of cloud solution with business processes and across network platforms/solutions
- Understand your data definitions, sources, mapping and security/privacy requirements and obligations
- Confirm your policies – eg. Social networking @ work, BYD
- Support and embed the change – transformational transition and training
A hybrid solution is going to be the most popular model in the short term (for customers and vendors).
to discuss the opportunities, benefits and impacts of HR cloud solutions on your business.
Presence of IT is SuccessFactors Partner