Client: Knowledge Universe
Deployment: Software as a Service (SaaS)
- More efficient management of learning records
- Eliminated manual processes
- Ability to identify high performers
- Introduction of cascading goals allows the alignment of employee goals with corporate strategy
- Enhanced visibility across the talent pool
- Increased employee engagement and satisfaction with introductionof pay for performance
- Fully automated performance reviews save time and ensure best practice across all 50 locations
Knowledge Universe Singapore is a leading global education organisation that employs over 30,000 education professionals within a network of more than 2,000 locations, including early childhood education centres, international schools, colleges and large
As a premier education provider in Singapore, Knowledge Universe Singapore employs around 1,400 peoplein 50 locations. The workforce comprises teachers, principals and support staff.
Knowledge Universe Singapore was using a basic system to manage its employees across seven companies. Employee records for each company were stored separately, and to compile historical information relating to an employee, a user needed to log into several company databases to collate the information. This process was cumbersome and time consuming. “We needed a more holistic view of our talent pool”, said Rodziah Shaari, Senior Manager, Human Resources.
- To further explore how your organisation can benefit from deploying Success Factors, download the full case study on the right hand panel or contact us for more information.