Client: Insurance Industry Client
Solution: Oracle PeopleSoft Global Payroll 9.2 and custom interface development
Deployment: Software as a Service (Cloud)
- Half a day saved on payroll verification per pay period
- Reduced time spent on support by 30 hours per month
- Streamlined the payroll process
- Improved reporting
- Efficiency improvements have cut 650 hours from the payrollprocess per year on average
- Time spent on bonus uploads has been reduced from two days to 20 minutes
- On time and on budget project delivery
The client is a provider of broking and consulting services for risk management,
insurance transactions, reinsurance, employee compensation and benefits, and also
provides financial planning services. It is a global company with offices in 120 countries.
In Australia, the client employs around 1,750 people, and with a global workforce
of more than 70,000 people the company needs a powerful Global HR solution to
manage its diverse and geographically dispersed talent pool.
The insurance industry client was running its payroll on the ageing Oracle PeopleSoft
Enterprise Global Payroll 8.9 solution. This version was quickly approaching its sunset
date, after which tax and legislative changes would no longer be updated and system
support would soon become an issue.
- To further explore how your organisation can benefit from deploying Oracle PeopleSoft Payroll,
download the full case study on the right hand panel or contact us for more information.