Client: Education Facility
Industy: Higher Education
Solution: Oracle PeopleSoft ePerformance
- On time and on budget project delivery
- Efficiency improvements -reduced time spent on the performance review process
- Streamlined annual and interim performance review process
- Flexibility to create individual performance document templates
- Improved progress and missed document reporting
The client is one of Australia’s leading providers of on-campus and online (distance) education programs. With more than 75 percent of students studying via distance or online, their delivery of external education resources continues to lead the way.
The client has become a prominent multi-campus teaching and research institution providing education worldwide.
To ensure delivery of these services, they employ a large number of staff across a variety of locations.
The client was keen to rebuild its HR performance review process, with the incumbent process being unwieldy and difficult to use. Under the old process, employees and supervisors completed a paper-based document that was then signed off by both parties and then sent to the HR department. Completion dates were entered into the human resources management system, along with any action items needing to be addressed.
This process was both time consuming, and reporting was a problem because not allperformance reviews were sent to HR by the official completion date. The responsibility for initiating the review and completing each review, as well as ensuring they were completed in a timely manner was the responsibility of each staff supervisor.
Compounding the difficulty was the fact that every performance review used a Word document as a template. However additional items could be added to the template as required. This made it difficult to follow a standard format, and as a result the process lacked both uniformity and efficiency.
- To further explore how your organisation can benefit from deploying Oracle PeopleSoft ePerformance, download the full case study on the right hand panel or contact us for more information.